[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Concern regarding running JMSTaskServer as a thread from the EJB

Mauricio Salatino do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 2 11:08:54 EDT 2011

Mauricio Salatino [http://community.jboss.org/people/salaboy21] created the discussion

"Re: Concern regarding running  JMSTaskServer as a thread from the EJB"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/624495#624495

Hi Aliaksei,
It doesn't mean that the project doesn't allow you to do that. We can easily create that for you or if you already create that you can donate that back to the community. As you mention we can easily support an EJB with @Startup that runs almost the same code that the JMSTaskServer is running.
Cheers