[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - WS context root on AS7

Jeremy Whiting do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 2 13:59:20 EDT 2011

Jeremy Whiting [http://community.jboss.org/people/whitingjr] created the discussion

"WS context root on AS7"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/624516#624516

Hi,
  I need to change the default context root of my EJB web service endpoint. I need to do this using the jboss deployment descriptor jboss.xml rather than change code.

 My jboss.xml has this at the beginning

{code}
<webservices id="ws-specj">
   <context-root>specj-specj</context-root>
</webservices>
{code}

to change the context root to "specj-specj". My problem is the context root of the web service endpoint still uses the default of "specj".

 The AS7 server console output is

13:02:34,056 INFO  [org.jboss.wsf.stack.cxf.metadata.MetadataBuilder] (MSC service thread 1-23) Add Service
 id=WorkOrderSession
 address= http://localhost:8080/specj/WorkOrderSessionService/WorkOrderSession http://localhost:8080/specj/WorkOrderSessionService/WorkOrderSession
 implementor=org.spec.jent.ejb.mfg.session.WorkOrderSession
 invoker=org.jboss.wsf.stack.cxf.JBossWSInvoker
 serviceName={ http://session.mfg.ejb.jent.spec.org/ http://session.mfg.ejb.jent.spec.org/}WorkOrderSessionService
 portName={ http://session.mfg.ejb.jent.spec.org/ http://session.mfg.ejb.jent.spec.org/}WorkOrderSessionPort
 wsdlLocation=META-INF/wsdl/WorkOrderSessionService.wsdl
 mtomEnabled=false
13:02:34,057 INFO  [org.jboss.ws.common.management.DefaultEndpointRegistry] (MSC service thread 1-23) register: jboss.ws:context=specj,endpoint=WorkOrderSession

Is there something else I should be adding to change the context root ?

Regards,
Jeremy

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]