[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - m2e-wtp War Overlay

brian pickens do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 2 18:29:11 EDT 2011

brian pickens [http://community.jboss.org/people/bpickens.ibsys] created the discussion

"m2e-wtp War Overlay"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/624553#624553

Hi, I'm hoping Fred Bricon can help me. I wasn't sure where better to post so here it is.

I'm having trouble getting the new War Overlay features to work.  I have a standard war dependancy and overlay configured. However it doesn't showup in the /target/m2e-wtp/overlays/ folder. In fact, there is no overlays folder inside the m2e-wtp/ folder. I'm hesitant to create a bug because I think this may be a configuration issue, or some other use error on my part.

<dependency>
<groupId>com.ibsys.toolshed</groupId>
    <artifactId>my-web-lib</artifactId>
    <version>4.0.0-SNAPSHOT</version>