[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: How to Send Signal Out from a WorkItemHandler?

Amin Mohammed-Coleman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Sep 3 07:14:10 EDT 2011

Amin Mohammed-Coleman [http://community.jboss.org/people/amin-mc] created the discussion

"Re: How to Send Signal Out from a WorkItemHandler?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/624592#624592

Hi Kris

Is the StatefulKnowledgeSessionAware something that has been implemented in Drools?  I'm very interested in using this and have implemented something but it means having a copy of JPAWorkItemManager in my codebase as I'm not sure how to replace my version with the one that is used by Drools.  If this has been implemented when would it be officially released?

Cheers