[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Re: Migration from Jboss server to Tomcat, war file has Jboss-remoting dependencies

Hash Hash do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 5 04:31:34 EDT 2011

Hash Hash [http://community.jboss.org/people/hapouu] created the discussion

"Re: Migration from Jboss server to Tomcat, war file has Jboss-remoting dependencies"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/624706#624706

Hi

I'm having the same issue. I wan to swith from a JBoss 4 to Tomcat 6.
I have a MBean like this :
<mbean code="org.jboss.mq.server.jmx.Topic"
 name="jboss.mq.destination:service=Topic,name=topicSecurity">
 <depends optional-attribute-name="DestinationManager">jboss.mq:service=DestinationManager</depends>
 <depends optional-attribute-name="SecurityManager">jboss.mq:service=SecurityManager</depends>
 <attribute name="SecurityConf">
 <security>
 <role name="guest" read="true" write="true"/>
 <role name="publisher" read="true" write="true" create="false"/>
 <role name="durpublisher" read="true" write="true" create="true"/>
 </security>
 </attribute>
</mbean>

And in my application, it's called like that :
<jee:jndi-lookup id="myJMSDestination" jndi-name="topic/topicSecurity">

Thanks a lot.
HaPouu