[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Maven problems for jBPM-Examples

Gerardo Navarro Suarez do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 5 09:04:30 EDT 2011

Gerardo Navarro Suarez [http://community.jboss.org/people/GerardoNS] created the discussion

"Re: Maven problems for jBPM-Examples"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/624776#624776

Hi Mauricio,

I downloaded the example code directly from the download section (here is the link -  http://sourceforge.net/projects/jbpm/files/jBPM%205/jbpm-5.1.0.Final/jbpm-5.1.0.Final-examples.zip/download http://sourceforge.net/projects/jbpm/files/jBPM%205/jbpm-5.1.0.Final/jbpm-5.1.0.Final-examples.zip/download). I didn't clone the git repo.

So you are saying that the examples are part of the jBPM project and doesn't work standalone?

As the pom is referencing the jBoss repository and the parant pom that is inside this repo, I thought that maven might be able to use that parent pom in order to get all the necessary dependencies. But it doesn't seem so.

However, do you have any idea how my pom should look like in order to execute the examples without having to integrate it into jBPM project environment?

Cheers