[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Re: WS interface bind name in AS7 is always localhost.

Jim Ma do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 6 22:32:07 EDT 2011

Jim Ma [http://community.jboss.org/people/jim.ma] created the discussion

"Re: WS interface bind name in AS7 is always localhost."

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/625158#625158

> We are looking at  change the wsdl address value dynaimcally to user request address.
I just tried jboss-as-7.0.1.Final and it looks this already works. You can simply configure the wsdl-host value with "jbossws.undefined.host":

<subsystem xmlns="urn:jboss:domain:webservices:1.0" xmlns:javaee=" http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee" xmlns:jaxwsconfig="urn:jboss:jbossws-jaxws-config:4.0">
<wsdl-host>*jbossws.undefined.host*</wsdl-host>
<modify-wsdl-address>true</modify-wsdl-address>

and this will have the wsdl host have the same value with the request address.

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]