[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: org.jboss.wsf.stack.jbws.EndpointServlet - memory issue

Richard Opalka do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 7 09:41:31 EDT 2011

Richard Opalka [http://community.jboss.org/people/ropalka] created the discussion

"Re: org.jboss.wsf.stack.jbws.EndpointServlet - memory issue"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/625283#625283

Hi Bob,

   Both JBossAS 6.x series & JBossAS 7.x series are using different SOAP stack.
We used to have JBoss Native (which you are using via JBossAS 4x), but this
stack was deprecated and we're using Apache CXF SOAP stack instead.
I highly suggest you to switch to up2date JBossAS version.

Richard

Start a new discussion in JBoss Portal at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2011]