[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Tool to monitor JBOSS performance and object causing memory leak issue

Jitesh Agrawal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 7 09:52:47 EDT 2011

Jitesh Agrawal [http://community.jboss.org/people/jiteshagrawal] created the discussion

"Tool to monitor JBOSS performance and object causing memory leak issue"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/625287#625287

Hi,

I am having JBOSS 5.1 on Unix server. application (j2ee, ejbs)  is running fine, but many times suddenly application occupied all the memory and i need to restart the server. so i wanted a tool which can monitor application and tell me which objects has occupied memory and not releasing it.

so please suggest some good tool for the same.

Thanks

Jitesh

Start a new discussion in Performance Tuning at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2078]