[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Which BPMN 2.0 Editor to use with jbpm 5.1

Adam Bach do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 8 02:34:58 EDT 2011

Adam Bach [http://community.jboss.org/people/heathcliff] created the discussion

"Which BPMN 2.0 Editor to use with jbpm 5.1"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/625420#625420

Hi All,

I recently tryed to create some executable pbmn2 processes with jBPM5.1 but I didnt have much success:
1. Guvnor editor works but is very(!) limited.
2. Eclipse BPMN2.0 Editor suggested in jbpm user guide can create nice bpmn2.0 diagrams but non of them runs on jbpm 5.1... is that this editor or jbpm lacks implementation of some elements?

Please give me some hints on how to make eclipse bpmn2.0 editor work with jbpm5.x if it is even possible
Please tell me which editor do You use to design executable bpmn2.0 processes that can run in jbpm5.1