[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: JBPM5 Content data problem

S Root do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 8 15:48:37 EDT 2011

S Root [http://community.jboss.org/people/sroot] created the discussion

"Re: JBPM5 Content data problem"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/625611#625611

Thanks for responding.
Process def attached to oringal post above.
My problem is even before I call taskClient.complete.
Its at the point where I retreive the Content and need to display data to the user. At that point content.getContent() I expect to return a byte array of type Map, but it is always String. It does have my Map key/value pairings and the values may themselves be another Map or even a List

This is how I get the Content:

**public** Content getContentForTask(**Task task**) {
long documentContentId = task.getTaskData().getDocumentContentId();BlockingGetContentResponseHandler getContentResponseHandler =
**new** BlockingGetContentResponseHandler();

taskClient.getContent(documentContentId, getContentResponseHandler);

**return** getContentResponseHandler.getContent();}