[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Issues deploying to package

Dirk Meyer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 9 00:26:28 EDT 2011

Dirk Meyer [http://community.jboss.org/people/meyerschalk] created the discussion

"Issues deploying to package"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/625652#625652

Dear All, Thanks for any advice in advance.
I recently have stared the process in upgrading from jbpm3 to jbpm5.
I was use to uploading a *.par file to the JBPM Console.

I now have to upload to guvnor and deploy. I found the following issues:
When creating my own package mypackage in govnor that the *.bpmn are successfully deploy to this package that the process is visible in the jbpm-gwt-console after a build and deploy in Guvnor and after I had added the following entyy on the ChangeSet.xml

<resource source=++'http://localhost:8080/drools-guvnor/org.drools.guvnor.Guvnor/package/mypackage/LATEST' type='PKG' basicAuthenticathion="enabled" username='admin' passord='admin' />++

+This is located in the jbpm-gwt-console-server.war/WEB-INF/lib/jbpm-gwt-core-5.1.0.Fianal.jar+

I found that if I deploy my *.[process]-image.png and *.[taskname].flt files to this package(mypackage)  that the jbpm--gwt-console does not pick up the images or *.flt files to execute.

It do work however if I deploy these files to the defaultPackage under govnor.

Is this a configuration error on my side  or a defect in the jbpm-gwt-console because I would have thought that after I have made the changes to ChangeSet.xml that all the package files will be visible to the jbpm-gwt-console?

Please advise if this is a defect or what I need to do to fix this issue.

Kind Regards

++