[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Which BPMN 2.0 Editor to use with jbpm 5.1

Mauricio Salatino do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 9 18:24:42 EDT 2011

Mauricio Salatino [http://community.jboss.org/people/salaboy21] created the discussion

"Re: Which BPMN 2.0 Editor to use with jbpm 5.1"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/625836#625836

I'm using the eclipse plugin for doing that.. the old one works well. and usually edit the XML by hand.. that works for testing and the initial phases of the development process. The web designer is getting better and better, but I didn't have the time to test it.. Did you try it?
If you find an answer to your question can you mark this question as answered?
Cheers