[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Clustering strategy for jBPM5

Mauricio Salatino do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Sep 10 18:45:49 EDT 2011

Mauricio Salatino [http://community.jboss.org/people/salaboy21] created the discussion

"Re: Clustering strategy for jBPM5"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/625902#625902

My opinion about the community is that we are the community and we don't need to push anyone we can introduce new mechanisms if we agree on the implementation and we make those improvements as community. I'm a community member and I tried to spend time fixing bugs and adding features, but sometimes is not enough  :)  Any help is appreciated and more than welcome.

Best regards