[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: Install stuck for HibernateTools 3.4 (JBossTools 3.2) for Helios

Dan Seth do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 13 10:16:58 EDT 2011

Dan Seth [http://community.jboss.org/people/dehydratedpaani] created the discussion

"Re: Install stuck for HibernateTools 3.4 (JBossTools 3.2) for Helios"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/626271#626271

I have restarted eclipse didnt help. I downloaded the jbosstools-3.2.1.Final.aggregate-Update-2011-08-01_12-53-33-H1305 and used it to install and still eclipse gets stuck fetching this same jar. I understand its fetching a dependency. But even after trying half a dozen servers it doesnt finish the job. After a while it just spits out a [install error] and quits.

------
An error occurred while collecting items to be installed
session context was:(profile=epp.package.java, phase=org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.phases.Collect, operand=, action=).
Comparison method violates its general contract!
Comparison method violates its general contract!