[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - WebService Endpoint for SubscriptionEnd event

Steffen Krause do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 15 16:48:16 EDT 2011

Steffen Krause [http://community.jboss.org/people/kimba74] created the discussion

"WebService Endpoint for SubscriptionEnd event"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/626785#626785

Hi everyone,

I've been playing around with WS-Eventing and JBoss Native for quite a while but I still seem to have difficulties to create a Web Service that can receive the SubscriptionEnd event from the subscription manager. Can someone give me a short example on how to implement a Web Service that can handle this event?

Thanks, I highly appreciate your help.

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]