[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jBPM, Drools, AS7 does any of this work? Very confusing what is needed.

Jim Dwyer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 19 17:44:33 EDT 2011

Jim Dwyer [http://community.jboss.org/people/JimDwyer] created the discussion

"Re: jBPM, Drools, AS7 does any of this work? Very confusing what is needed."

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/627315#627315

Thanks Mauricio,

Thanks for you answers.

I have Drools Guvnor and Designer running in AS5 as they dropped in and ran. (Could have just a web container but already had AS5 hanging around).  Eclipse/Guvnor integration is also working.  I integrated jBPM console and console-server and have them working on AS7.  Will use AS7 for new development and workflows which will reference the Drools on the AS5 server.  This seemed like a good interem solution until I can run all of the components on AS7.  The components work or mostly work anyway and it allows me to use AS7 and the new EJB3 container, queues, etc for our development work.

Jim