[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Maven Artifacts for JBoss Portal 2.7.2.GA

Maxime Gréau do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 20 04:08:52 EDT 2011

Maxime Gréau [http://community.jboss.org/people/mgreau] created the discussion

"Maven Artifacts for JBoss Portal 2.7.2.GA"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/627396#627396

Hi,

I know that JBoss Portal is no longer developed, but we have a version of the portal 2.7.2.GA with many portlets 2.0 (Struts 2.0) in production for two years.

I wondering why maven artefacts aren't present in JBoss repositories for this specific version while 2.7.1.GA is ok.

Regards.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Portal at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2011]