[jboss-user] [jBPM] - jbpm4.4: Can't use foreach activity in process designer

Alessandro Amicone do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 20 06:32:17 EDT 2011

Alessandro Amicone [http://community.jboss.org/people/alami74] created the discussion

"jbpm4.4: Can't use foreach activity in process designer"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/627442#627442

Hi.
I'm using jbpm 4.4 runtimes and jbpm-jdpl designer in Eclipse. I have to use foreach activity in a process but it doesn't appear in the design components and it isn't recognized if I put it in the source.
I didn't find  jbpm-jdpl designer 4.4 anywere and I didn't uderstand how to use some patch I found (for example GPD-394.patch)
What can I do in order to use foreach activity in my process?
Thanks for you help

Alessandro