[jboss-user] [jBPM] - A bit more needed in the debug output?

olddave do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 20 08:52:29 EDT 2011

olddave [http://community.jboss.org/people/olddave] created the discussion

"A bit more needed in the debug output?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/627478#627478

Hi,

I run my Processes from a RESTful service provided by BPM console server

Across many processes after doing a getDefinitionsJSON() it calls this

KnowledgePackage kpackage: getSession().getKnowledgeBase().getKnowledgePackages()

which returns none because they have all failed with lots of these

[ERROR 13:41:19.202 BST] qtp451360643-61:CommandDelegate - Process Compilation error The left-hand side of an assignment must be a variable
The left-hand side of an assignment must be a variable

The proplem I have is I cannot think of anywhere I am doing assigments. Can I make a change somewhere that at least gives me the Node name where these are occuring? Otherwise you have no clue about where these are.

Thx.

Ed.