[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jBPM5 - Drools Guvnor

Chris Nash do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 20 16:33:17 EDT 2011

Chris Nash [http://community.jboss.org/people/code_monkey] created the discussion

"Re: jBPM5 - Drools Guvnor"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/627617#627617

> Jim Dwyer wrote:
>
> Sorry the Guvnor part is working as well as the Eclipse editor.  I am having trouble seeing the workflow I create in Eclipse/Guvnor in jBPM.  I should be able to start them from jBPM.

I'm sorry, I'm a litle unclear. You mean you can't see the process you created via Guvnor/Eclipse in the console so you can start the process? That feature has always been flakey for me; sometimes I have to refresh the "Process Overview" view several times (and ignore several errors) before I can see my processes.  Try waiting & refreshing a few times and see if that helps. AFAIK, you don't have to do any setup in the Console to get it to see Workflows in Guvnor. HTH