[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - JBoss Tools 3.3M3 doesn't deploy application as a zipped archive

Marcos Antonio do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 21 14:06:32 EDT 2011

Marcos Antonio [http://community.jboss.org/people/marcos_aps] created the discussion

"JBoss Tools 3.3M3 doesn't deploy application as a zipped archive"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/627871#627871

- JBoss AS 7.0.1
- JBoss Tools 3.3M3

Hello, everybody!

When I use Run As | Run on Server JBoss Tools 3.3M3 always deploy my EAR application in exploded way. I don't want this. I want it to be deployed in a zipped archive. I used +auto-deploy-zipped="true"+ and +auto-deploy-exploded="false"+ attributes in the deployment-scanner element in the standalone.xml file, but it didn't have any affect (by the way, when I close and open this file again after running the JBoss AS, my configuration is gone).

So, what do I have to do to make JBoss Tools deploy my application as a zipped archive?

Thank you.

Marcos