[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Domain-specific processes not registering

Tihomir Surdilovic do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 23 12:36:53 EDT 2011

Tihomir Surdilovic [http://community.jboss.org/people/tsurdilovic] created the discussion

"Re: Domain-specific processes not registering"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/628304#628304

The only thing I can think of right now is that your src/main/resources directory may not be a source folder. Right-click on your project, select Properties and then select Java Build Path, in the source tab make sure you have <projectName>/src/main/resources as a source folder there. In you expand this folder, you should see Included: (All), Excluded: (None).

>>Your video was kind of low-res, so I couldn't always make out what you were typing (I think I got it right, though). The pace and narration were great though: clear and easy to follow.<<
Here are all the files used in that part of the demo:

1) MyDefinitions.wid:

import org.drools.process.core.datatype.impl.type.StringDataType;

[

  [
    "name" : "Twitter",
    "parameters" : [
        "id" : new StringDataType(),
        "message" : new StringDataType()
    ],
    "displayName" : "Twitter",
    "icon" : "icons/twittericon.png",
    "customEditor" : "org.drools.eclipse.flow.common.editor.editpart.work.SampleCustomEditor"
  ],

  [
    "name" : "Facebook",
    "parameters" : [
      "id" : new StringDataType(),
      "message" : new StringDataType()
    ],
    "displayName" : "Facebook",
    "icon" : "icons/facebookicon.png",
    "customEditor" : "org.drools.eclipse.flow.common.editor.editpart.work.SampleCustomEditor"
  ]

]

2) drools.rulebase.conf:

drools.workDefinitions=MyDefinitions.wid

>> Your video doesn't mention anything, but my icons are 16x16 PNG files <<
The size should not matter and I am pretty sure ones I used in that video were not exactly 16x16. Maybe the file extension matter (.png vs. .PNG) so maybe check on that.

Hope this helps.