[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Event Based Gateway Split - xml parsing error

Tihomir Surdilovic do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Sep 25 10:20:19 EDT 2011

Tihomir Surdilovic [http://community.jboss.org/people/tsurdilovic] created the discussion

"Re: Event Based Gateway Split - xml parsing error"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/628425#628425

Hi Stefan, thanks for using the jBPM web designer!

Can you please raise a jBPM Jira for this and provide sample bpmn2 we can test with? (JBoss Jira:  https://issues.jboss.org https://issues.jboss.org, project name: jBPM, Component name: Designer ... assign to me please  :)  )

>> There are encoding issues with german umlauts like in "Prüfe" <<
We worked on this before and made sure UTF-8 is fully supported within the designer UI. Could you provide a simple test bpmn2 that still causes
characters to display wrong?

I would also like to ask if you can open a new thread for this as this one is resolved already.

Thank you.