[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Process test support in Guvnor

Miljenko Norsic do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 26 03:55:54 EDT 2011

Miljenko Norsic [http://community.jboss.org/people/mnorsic] created the discussion

"Process test support in Guvnor"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/628481#628481

Hi all,
I've posted a few questions here that were not answered at all, but I'll give a try with this one, hoping to get answer  :(

I've seen that Guvnor has a pretty decent support for rule testing by test scenarios. One can define test scenario for particular rule, or for a group of rules.
I'd like to know are there any plans to extend Guvnor for process testing? Because if I want to create a test scenario for process I have to create a JUnit test case for it, and maintain it separately from my process definition in Guvnor.
I understand that it is not that simple as rule testing, as more test aspects should be considered (every process node should be eligible for test, path testing should take into consideration is the right path chosen, Drools rule testing should be incorporated into this,...).
But are there any plans for it at all?

Thanks,
Miljenko