[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: JBoss AS7 webapp development

Max Rydahl Andersen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 26 06:41:37 EDT 2011

Max Rydahl Andersen [http://community.jboss.org/people/maxandersen] created the discussion

"Re: JBoss AS7 webapp development"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/628510#628510

Konrad, if you use the "advanced editor" when replying there is a "Choose file" option available.

About your usecase I want to go investigate what Tomcat server adapter actually do - if they force restart on every *.class change or something more/less specific.

I believe we can quite easily add option for full module restart if some regular expression matches on a file which could help you ?

btw. could you let me know if tomcat 7 adapter actually redeploys module on updates to transitive project dependencies ? (I don't see it happening so just wondering if I've configured/looked somewhere wrong)

...and please lets help you actually do development on your production server target  :)