[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Unable to deploy a bpmn process to jboss server.

Jaiyachandhiran Thangaraju do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 26 08:20:10 EDT 2011

Jaiyachandhiran Thangaraju [http://community.jboss.org/people/jaiyachandhiran] created the discussion

"Re: Unable to deploy a bpmn process to jboss server."

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/628531#628531

Hi,

I add the bpmn file to Guvnor using eclipse. I right clicked the bpmn file and added to guvnor. Is this the right way? If not help me out with steps to remove the guvnor application from JBOSS AS.

The process definition means which file i need to import? Please help me out