[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - JBossEAP6-Alpha Support in JBDS5-M3

Robert Baty do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 27 11:26:33 EDT 2011

Robert Baty [http://community.jboss.org/people/rjbaty] created the discussion

"JBossEAP6-Alpha Support in JBDS5-M3"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/628840#628840

Hello,
It looks like support was added in the JBDS5-M3 release for the upcoming JBossEAP6 server, I believe JBDS5-M3 is based on JBoss Tools 3.3.0.M3 release but I am not 100% sure.

I am trying to use this EAP6 Alpha1 server  and appear to be having some trouble getting JBDS5-M3 to recognize it as an acceptable "Server Runtime".  I appear to be able to use JBossAS 7 community servers and add them to the classpath of my project just fine.

Perhaps a bug in the EAP6 "experimental" server configuration?  Just wondering if anyone else has seen this yet.

Thanks,
Robert