[jboss-user] [jBPM] - How to create boundary events in eclipse editor or web designer?

Stefan Krause do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 27 17:07:45 EDT 2011

Stefan Krause [http://community.jboss.org/people/krausest] created the discussion

"How to create boundary events in eclipse editor or web designer?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/628902#628902

Sounds like a simple question - but I can't figure it out and I find myself editing the BPMN file by hand. How do I add e.g. a boundary timer event to a subprocess with either the eclipse bpmn2 editor or the web editor. In any case I'm only able to create an catching intermediate event. The web designer (in guvnor, checked with version 1.0.0.055-jboss) gives me the correct visual feedback - but also creates just a catching intermediate event.
If I edit the BPMN file by hand and change the intermediateCatchEvent to a boundaryEvent and upload the file to Guvnor it opens as a blank diagram.

Is there something I'm doing wrong or is it a bug in both editors?

Thanks,
Stefan