[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: [jbpm5] how to start a humantask in subprocess

Tihomir Surdilovic do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 28 02:54:55 EDT 2011

Tihomir Surdilovic [http://community.jboss.org/people/tsurdilovic] created the discussion

"Re: [jbpm5] how to start a humantask in subprocess"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/628931#628931

Hi jeffery, sorry but you are going to have to do your own homework and at least try to look at the logs before you just upload your zip and just expect the community to solve all the problems for you. We are more than willing to help you, but you have to be able to point to specific issues rather than just saying >> I have no idea about this situation. <<. If you are looking for support subscription, please contact RedHat and they would be more than happy to get you hooked up.

Thanks.