[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - JBoss Tools Custom Deploy directory

arothian do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 29 06:37:36 EDT 2011

arothian [http://community.jboss.org/people/arothian] created the discussion

"JBoss Tools Custom Deploy directory"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/629024#629024

Hey all,

I'm using JBoss Tools 3.3 M3 in Indigo and I've setup my JBoss 4.2 AS with a custom deployment directory. I see that this deploy directory gets scanned after JBoss starts, which is fine. However, I'd like to use a different scanner than the default. In JBoss 4.2, there is an additional 'prefix' scanner which deploys items based upon a numeric prefix. I'd like to make JBoss Tools scan the custom deploy directory using this scanner. Is there a way to configure this?

Thanks!