[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: persisted stateful sessions and knowledge base changes

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 29 07:07:18 EDT 2011

Maciej Swiderski [http://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] created the discussion

"Re: persisted stateful sessions and knowledge base changes"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/629114#629114

Have you tried Knowledge Agent? It could monitor resources and recreate the knowledge base when change is discovered. Maybe that is something that can resolve the issues you're facing.

> Jordi Alvarez wrote:
> Nevertheless, we absolutely need a way to migrate persisted sessions from the old database to the new one. Even in the situation in which we would allow hot modification of the knowledge base, we cannot have all the stateful sessions loaded in memory when this would happen.
What you mean by old and new data base?

Cheers