[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Re: What does this error message refer to in JBOSS 5.01?

Wolf-Dieter Fink do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 29 07:49:55 EDT 2011

Wolf-Dieter Fink [http://community.jboss.org/people/wdfink] created the discussion

"Re: What does this error message refer to in JBOSS 5.01?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/629166#629166

> Ryan Williams schrieb:

> Caused by: javax.management.InvalidAttributeValueException: Set attribute  has class class org.jboss.security.integration.JNDIBasedSecurityManagement loaded from BaseClassLoader at 2f7cfe{vfsfile:/C:/JBoss%205.01/jboss-5.0.1.GA/server/default/conf/jboss-service.xml} that is not assignable to attribute class interface org.jboss.security.ISecurityManagement loaded from BaseClassLoader at 8fddea{vfszip:/C:/JBoss%205.01/jboss-5.0.1.GA/server/default/deploy/MVCProj1.war/}

I suppose that you pack some JAR files into your application. In this case a class might be loaded from different class-loaders. That will be a different scope and the class is not useable if the reference is referred.
Check your application assambling for this.