[jboss-user] [JNDI and Naming] - Re: Using JNDI to connect to Websphere MQ, without hardcoded info

zecas zecas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 29 17:45:20 EDT 2011

zecas zecas [http://community.jboss.org/people/zecas] created the discussion

"Re: Using JNDI to connect to Websphere MQ, without hardcoded info"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/629442#629442

Hi,

First of all, thank you for your help and precise replies. Untill today, I had given up temporarily on this subject, and rolled back to using just the JBoss Messaging, as I had lot's of other things going on, things to be developed.  :)

Now I'm again, back to this subject, and I'll give it another try.

Some things about the subject are a bit confusing, but your last post gave me a fresh new hope about putting this thing up and running.

About the incomming/outgoing messaging, I will have both, an MDB to consume from an MQ queue, and an injected JMS connection to send up messages to another MQ queue, both with diferent jndi names, etc.

So since I was going for an MDB in EJB3, I was not thinking about the need for an ejb-jar.xml on the project ... I'll have to try it out.

If I can take everything that is specific to the environment out of code, I'll have exactly what I'm looking for.

I'll re-try this all over again, starting from the incomming MDB message consuming first.

I'll post my findings, so someone else may get some more insight examples from my mess  :D

Thanks.

Start a new discussion in JNDI and Naming at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2083]