[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Re: Module Dependency for supporting external Handler

Paul Robinson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 30 10:33:29 EDT 2011

Paul Robinson [http://community.jboss.org/people/paul.robinson] created the discussion

"Re: Module Dependency for supporting external Handler"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/629581#629581

Hello,

I've spoken to Andrew Dinn and he says that the XTS demo used to work on JBoss 7, when he ported it on the 20 Jul 2011 (according to svn). I'm seeing the same error with the XTS demo as above (but with a different Handler class, which is what I would expect).

Do you know if anything has changed around the module dependencies or the way dependencies are managed tht might be causing this?

Thanks,

Paul.

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]