[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache] - Reload configuration files in jboss and dealing with jboss cache

rajesh gupta do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 2 03:46:21 EDT 2012

rajesh gupta [https://community.jboss.org/people/rajesh_nadiminti] created the discussion

"Reload configuration files in jboss and dealing with jboss cache"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/727671#727671

Hi,
We are using Replication and failover with Jboss 5.1.0 GA and mysql 5.1.14 as DB and a J2EE application.
We have configured 2 DB urls(in *-ds.xml). If DB 'A' (assume) goes down app is pointing to DB 'B' (assume). and app points to DB 'B' until B goes down down even though DB 'A' comes up in between app will not point to DB 'A'.
Now i want to change this behaviour. I should have the choice of selecting which DB app has to connect on the fly. Is there any way to do this? can anyone help me out here...

Thanks in advance
Rajesh

Start a new discussion in JBoss Cache at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2052]