[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Re: Expose WS from default context

Paul Robinson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 3 04:23:21 EDT 2012

Paul Robinson [https://community.jboss.org/people/paul.robinson] created the discussion

"Re: Expose WS from default context"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/727922#727922

Alessio,

I'm not using a web.xml. These are the annotations on my Service Impl:

@WebService(serviceName = "RestaurantServiceATService", portName = "RestaurantServiceAT", name = "RestaurantServiceAT", targetNamespace = "http://www.jboss.com/jbossas/quickstarts/wsat/simple/Restaurant")
@HandlerChain(file = "/context-handlers.xml", name = "Context Handlers")
@SOAPBinding(style = SOAPBinding.Style.RPC)
@WebServlet("/RestaurantServiceAT")

Is this enough information?

My understanding is that I can set the context root in the web.xml, but I don't think I should need to if I use the special case of naming the war 'ROOT.war'.

Thanks,

Paul.

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]