[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - JBoss 5.1 and tmp folder

bauerpl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 5 09:07:27 EDT 2012

bauerpl [https://community.jboss.org/people/bauerpl] created the discussion

"JBoss 5.1 and tmp folder"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/728511#728511

Hi everyone,

I've a problem with my project. I need create xml file in /WEB-INF/ when user login.
JBoss create this file in own /tmp directory eg. /home/jboss/server/default/tmp/555-332-432-1-29v/ProjectName/WEB-INF/file.xml but file exist there only few seconds.
It is possible to disable deleting file from tmp folder or set specific path in tmp folder (eg. WEB-INF/usersfiles) where files will be exists all the time or during to restart?

Thanks for help
and sorry for my english

Best regards
Lukas