[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Re: JBoss 5.1 and tmp folder

Peter Johnson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 9 14:33:31 EDT 2012

Peter Johnson [https://community.jboss.org/people/peterj] created the discussion

"Re: JBoss 5.1 and tmp folder"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/728967#728967

I just now tried it on one of my web apps, deployed it as exploded, and included the File creating line you posted. The I printed out file.getAbsolutePath and got this:

file loc : D:\opt\jbia\work\jboss-5.1.0.GA\server\servlet\deploy\servlet.war\WEB-INF\user.xml

Please describe exactly how you did the exploded deployment.

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2075]