[jboss-user] [EJB3] - Re: Get ear name

Łukasz Kasprzyk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 12 03:31:13 EDT 2012

Łukasz Kasprzyk [https://community.jboss.org/people/lkasprzy] created the discussion

"Re: Get ear name"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/729542#729542

Is exist some way to get ear name in Jboss 7.1 version ? As I know the RemoteBinding annotation don't work in 7 version. I have about 15 ears in many diffrent environments with diffrent versions ear  (with timestamps) and composed with diffrent version of modules. This versions is changing often, so I have to programatically inject ear name and also module name.

Start a new discussion in EJB3 at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2029]