[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Clear documentation on how to configure jBPM 5.2 persistence on a production environment

Ramiro Pereira de Magalhães do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 13 20:29:39 EDT 2012

Ramiro Pereira de Magalhães [https://community.jboss.org/people/ramiro] created the discussion

"Re: Clear documentation on how to configure jBPM 5.2 persistence on a production environment"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/730036#730036

Sorry, I made a bad question. What I meant is I'm having a hard time to find clear documentation on how to configure the jbpm-persistence-jpa (version 5.2.0-Final) to run embeded in an application I'm starting to write and want to deploy in a webserver. I don't know things such as:

1. Do I need to configure drools-persistence AND jbpm-persistence?
2. Is there a "jpm-persistence-hibernate" (I mean, no JPA) module? Is there a configuration for it?
3. What files do I need to produce to get the persistence configured? Where should I put each of these files? Must they  have a specific name? Where do I find good examples of such configuration files?
4. What parameters the jbpm-persistence-jpa accepts as valid? What are their possible values?
5. Same as (4) but to drools-persistence-jpa.

The manual mentions a JBPMHelper that's useful to run test cases, but I feel it is not clear on what configurations should be used on a web application, as I mentioned.