[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - How do dynamically load the images in JBoss AS 7

Sudeep Batra do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 16 10:10:41 EDT 2012

Sudeep Batra [https://community.jboss.org/people/sudeep.batra] created the discussion

"How do dynamically load the images in JBoss AS 7"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/730297#730297

Hi,
           My requirement is that one jsp will be storing the images in one particular folder on my Mac on my home directory (which is fine) and the second jsp has to display the images from this folder. Now since these images are not in the war file, how do i configure the JBoss to be able to display the images. Need to do this urgently so any help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2075]