[jboss-user] [IronJacamar] - Re: Connection factory JNDI naming

Dejan Kitic do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 16 12:59:05 EDT 2012

Dejan Kitic [https://community.jboss.org/people/dekiz] created the discussion

"Re: Connection factory JNDI naming"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/730348#730348

Maybe I didnt explain well... If my ironjacamar.xml contains something like this and my rar is *my_example.rar* :
<connection-definitions>
    <connection-definition class-name="com.deki.example.MyManagedConnectionFactory"  jndi-name="java:/eis/MyConnectionFactory" pool-name="MyCciConnectionFactory">
      <config-property name="name">My Managed Connection Factory</config-property>
    </connection-definition>
  </connection-definitions>
This will bind com.deki.example.MyManagedConnectionFactory under java:/eis/MyConnectionFactory
where jndi-name is required attribute. Is there a way to make com.deki.example.MyManagedConnectionFactory bind to something that depends on the name of deployed archive in this case *my_example*.rar?
Maybe say jndi-name="MyMCF" but com.deki.example.MyManagedConnectionFactory would bind to say java:/my_example/MyMCF ?
Thanks.
DJ

Start a new discussion in IronJacamar at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2098]