[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Parallel invocations of JAX WS services

Nishant Hadole do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 17 03:23:57 EDT 2012

Nishant Hadole [https://community.jboss.org/people/nishant_hadole] created the discussion

"Parallel invocations of JAX WS services"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/730479#730479

We are facing issue for our production setup. The details are as follows:

1.       JBoss SOA Platform: Embedded Server - Version 5.1.0.GA
2.       Scenario - Parallel invocations of JAX WS services
3.       Exception - javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: java.lang.ClassCastException
4.       Native versions – bundled with AS, jbossws-native-3.1.2.SP7

Reference:

https://community.jboss.org/thread/148073?start=0&tstart=0

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBWS-2934

I tried installing jbossws-native-3.4.1.GA onto my server and deployment completed successfully. But the server refuses to start with following error:
**
*java.lang.SecurityException: class "org.jboss.metadata.MetaData"'s signer information does not match signer information of other classes in the same package*

Kindly suggest how to proceed with the fix.

Regards,
Nishant

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]