[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Custom work item editor in JBPM Web Designer

Darshan Pandhi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 19 15:22:20 EDT 2012

Darshan Pandhi [https://community.jboss.org/people/darshan.pandhi] created the discussion

"Re: Custom work item editor in JBPM Web Designer"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/731164#731164

Tihomir,

Thanks for your quick response!

When is the Designer 2.2 release planned for?
I have to get this feature running pretty soon, so i might even try to develop it. But i am still an amateur in JavaScript coding. I have downloaded the designer source code, and trying to explore it.
Would appreciate a lot if i could get some valuable inputs on it from your side.
And also if you could tell me, as to how much time would a person like me with not much JavaScript coding skills would take to build it?

Also, i wanted to ask if there is any developer guide or a user guide or any kind of documentation available for the Web designer. Would be of great help if there is any...