[jboss-user] [IronJacamar] - Re: IronJacamar embedded & AS7 naming component

Tomohisa igarashi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 23 10:23:18 EDT 2012

Tomohisa igarashi [https://community.jboss.org/people/igarashitm] created the discussion

"Re: IronJacamar embedded & AS7 naming component"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/731684#731684

> But why would you need to Mock stuff ?
SwitchYard is providing the test toolkit for the SwitchYard application developpers, and I want to provide the unit test support for the applications which use JCA gateway without actual connection to the EIS. So it will need at least MockResourceAdapter even if the IronJacamar embedded was appropriate for that purpose.

We already have AS7 integration test using Arquillian on another phase, and I will have testcases for the JCA gateway with AS7 and HornetQ ResourceAdapter via Arquillian on that phase.

Anyway, Thanks!
Tomo

Start a new discussion in IronJacamar at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2098]