[jboss-user] [jBPM] - jBPM5 Developer Guide – Request for Feedback

remohamed do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 23 14:25:44 EDT 2012

remohamed [https://community.jboss.org/people/remohamed] commented on the document

"jBPM5 Developer Guide – Request for Feedback"

To view all comments on this document, visit: https://community.jboss.org/docs/DOC-17427#comment-9751

can you help me in this problem , i know its not the suitable place but i really in a bas situation and dont know how to fix this ,
 i need to list all the process instances after shutdown and restart the server and load the KSession . when i reload the session and call getprocessinstances it return null , and then when i start a new process and call getprocessinstances again it return the started process instance after i reload the session , i mean that i cant retrive the process instances that was started befor the server was shutdown ... please can you help me in this ?