[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Jboss with axis2 web service using high CPU utilization

rajesh gupta do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 25 01:47:30 EDT 2012

rajesh gupta [https://community.jboss.org/people/rajesh_nadiminti] created the discussion

"Jboss with axis2 web service using high CPU utilization"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/732025#732025

Hi,

We are using jboss5.1.0 GA with axis2 web services exposed to client.
we have observed that there is high CPU utilization when ever a request is served. to trace the cpu time we have removed complete code from our method and just returning an empty string for that perticular web service call. here also the CPU utilization is around 45 to 50 %. From application side not doing antything just returning an empty string as a response to the web service client call. where this CPU time is getting used?. we are using 'default' configuration for jboss. how to reduce the CPU utilization ? can anyone help me out here in reducing the CPU time

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]