[jboss-user] [jBPM] - jBPM BPEL on Android phones?

Matthias Schneider do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 27 10:45:04 EDT 2012

Matthias Schneider [https://community.jboss.org/people/std07] created the discussion

"jBPM BPEL on Android phones?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/732718#732718

Hello everybody,

I'm looking for a BPEL execution engine which runs on Android phones for an university project. I've read  http://blog.athico.com/2011/03/jbpm5-lightweight-running-on-android.html here that JBPM works an Android, and to my understanding there is also a BPEL plugin for JBPM.
Is the BPEL plugin still in development? Do you know if it works with JBPM on Android?

Thank you very much.