[jboss-user] [Datasource Configuration] - Connection Pooling Issues

Chris Kimberley do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 30 17:50:37 EDT 2012

Chris Kimberley [https://community.jboss.org/people/cdk] created the discussion

"Connection Pooling Issues"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/733091#733091

Hi all,

I have an application that is using mysql high availability on the back end.

I have just tested this high availability feature and once the mysql backend changes over, our threads in the connection pool are all gone.  These threads do not recover unless we restart JBoss which defeats the purpose of high availability.

Is there a setting in a datasource file that I can add ?

Our datasource file only have these two connection pool settings:

|      | <min-pool-size>10</min-pool-size> |
|  | <max-pool-size>100</max-pool-size> |

Hope this is enough info I'm quite new to java technologies.

Thanks,
-ck

Start a new discussion in Datasource Configuration at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2077]